Jensen Supreme Dynamique Adjustable Bed Set including TempSmart? Topper Best Price Deals
The Dynamique has made a real name for itself as one of the most exclusive beds available. The head and foot end are fully adjustable using the remote control which operates two powerful but virtually silent electric motors. The Dynamique is also equipped with a Ventronic(r) climate control which extracts excess heat from the mattress. The automatic Advanced Technology Ergonomic length correction feature adjusts the bed to the body's natural movements. The bed also has a wakeup function with massage or music. The remote control has a 1GB memory card. The variable massage function effectively stimulates the circulation and is wonderfully relaxing for your legs, back and neck.
Advanced Technology Ergonomic:
The bed adjusting features of the Jensen Dynamique are unique in the bed market. Its ergonomic design means it can adjust to the natural movements of the human body. The Dynamique has automatic length correction which means that the head of the bed is always in the right position against your bedside table or the wall, irrespective of the bed's position. The middle section of the bed can also be adjusted so that your legs are comfortably supported and you are in a comfortable position, no matter whether you are sitting or lying down.
The inspiration for the Supreme's fabric range was found in Norwegian nature. The woolen cloth from Invik was specially designed for the Supreme and each colour is available in a range of styles. The bed has a single colour cloth and a design cloth interwoven with silver threads for the headboard.
The Jensen(r) Original Zone Pocket System with progressive, hourglass shaped springs, soft shoulder zone, built-in support for the lower back, latex filling and stretch-jersey fabric offers a level of sleep comfort that you simply have to experience.
The topper is our new TempSmart(tm) (9 cm) and is ideal for anyone who has trouble maintaining a constant body temperature throughout the night. The topper uses new technology to balance out the temperature changes which is often the cause of a bad night's sleep. Dacron Quallofil(r) Allerban(r) fibres are also featured within the TempSmart(tm) topper to prevent bacteria and dust mites and are therefore recommended for people who suffer from allergies.
Dynamique Remote Control
- All the bed's functions can be operated using the cordless, menu-driven remote control
- The head and foot are fully, individually, adjustable
- The two massage functions and a wave massage function are fully adjustable and can be tailored to your personal requirements
- It also has a wakeup function with massage or music. The remote control has a 1GB memory card
- Ventronic(r) climate control for a cooler bed and greater sleep comfort
- Timer function for music, massage and the bed's position
- Memory function for your personal settings
- The bed is always in the right position as regards the headboard and bedside table
Advanced Technology Ergonomic
- The bed's ergonomic design means it can adjust to the natural movements of the human body
- Infrared sensors make it impossible to get trapped in the mechanism
- Battery backup in the event of a power cut
- Remote control with child lock
- Stand-by electricity mode (power block)
- Reading lamp function (see picture above).
- The TempSmart topper is filled with Latex. Stretch material
- Removable, separable and washable at 60?C (stretch when wet)
- Contains Quallofil Allerban(r) and Sensity
- The topper is 9 cm thick
- The reversible mattress and the topper are filled with Latex
- Jensen(r) Original Zone hourglass pocket spring system with soft shoulder zone and support for the lower back area
- The mattress has a five-zone support hour glass spring system (14 cm)
- Continental base frame is dual sprung
- 1. TempSmart
- 2. Hourglass 14 cm
- 3. Latex
- 4. Pocket/Pocket (12.5/7 cm)
- Brilliant Black
- Evening Anthracite
- Oyster Grey
- Forest Brown
- Golden Sand
- Natural Beige
- Painted Birch
- Oiled Oak
- Wheels with Brake System
- Available in a range of standard sizes.
- 5 year full guarantee 15 year guarantee on frame or spring breakage.