The Silentnight Stockholm mattress designed by 1200 individually pocketed springs which are arranged in 7 zones to give more targeted support for your body, head to toe. Pocket springs are springs nested in individual fabric pockets, allowing them to function independently of one another, profiling to the shape of your body to reduce pressure points.
The Silentnight Stockholm mattress is a brand new model from the 2012 Select range of mattresses from Silentnight beds, offering a medium mattress tension. The Silentnight Stockholm mattress contains individual pocket springs arranged in zones to help distribute your weight evenly.
Resilient EcoComfort fibres are introduced to help keep you cool during the night, dramatically reducing the build up of heat while sleeping, the breathable airflow border will also keep you cool and dry.
Allergy UK approved Purotex® cover - 100% natural friendly bacteria,
which reduces mould and moisture, keeps dust-mites at bay and reduces
allergens for a drier, fresher, healthier mattress throughout.
This Silentnight mattress has a luxury knitted microquilt cover for a softer surface feel, it is also easy care so there is no need to turn, simply rotate from head to toe.
- Tension: Medium -soft feel
- 1200 Individual Pocket Springs
- 7 Zone Pocket Spring technology for near perfect spinal allignment
- No roll off, no roll together
- Flat Wire Frame for Edge to Edge support
- Luxury Knitted Microquilt for a Softer surface feel
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Resilient 'EcoComfort Fibre®' - scientifically proven to dramatically reduce heat build up while sleeping.
- Breathable airflow border keeps you cooler and drier
- Easy Care ? No need to turn simply rotate
- 5 year warranty